FOR CONSIGNORS: Important Announcement!! The online calendar opens up at 9:00 a.m. on the 26th of every month for the following month appointments. Please refer to our "Items Not Accepted" list for items we do not take.
How It Works
- Household items are accepted once a month by appointment only via our online calendar scheduler (see below). This scheduler opens up at 9:00 a.m. on the 26th of each month for the following month. Look for the “gold” circles when making your appointment. If gold circles do not appear, that means all appointments are booked.
Consignments are accepted on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Received at the Graustark Street entrance
Each item consigned must be able to be priced at $8 or more with the exception of books and seasonal items, which may be priced lower.
Items must be clean and in good working condition.
No missing or broken/chipped pieces will be accepted.
Charity Guild Shop retains the right to determine pricing but consignors are encouraged to suggest prices, especially on more expensive items.
Charity Guild Shop must sometimes impose limits and restrictions on items, due to lack of space for display. Please refer to the Items Not Accepted page for current information. Call 713-529-0995 with any questions
After 60 days, any unsold items become the property of Charity Guild Shop.
Form for Household Consignments (up to 15 items)
- 10 books (no list required) – considered one item
- Not accepted – small paperback books, textbooks, reference books, self-help books published prior to 2015
- 2 mirrors
- 2 pcs of art – 45″ maximum size – Must have a hanging wire on the back
- 1 set of dishes or china
- 24 drinking glasses
- 1 lamp (matching pairs accepted)
- 1 lampshade
FURNITURE must be consigned through the Furniture Department by email.
Seasonal Household Consignment Schedule:
Seasonal and themed household items will only be accepted during these times:
- Valentine’s Day: January
- Rodeo: January – February
- Easter: February – March
- Halloween: September
- Fall/Thanksgiving: September-October
- Christmas: October – November
Charity Guild Shop gratefully accepts donations of acceptable items at the Customer Service desk at anytime.