FOR CONSIGNORS: For August - Not accepting lamps, dolls, art, mirrors, wall decor, metal wall art, word art, scrolls, and picture frames. Important Announcement!! The online calendar opens up at 9:00 a.m. on the 26th of every month for the following month appointments. Please refer to our "Items Not Accepted" list for items we do not take.
How It Works
- Household items are accepted once a month by appointment only via our online calendar scheduler (see below). This scheduler opens up at 9:00 a.m. on the 26th of each month for the following month. Look for the “gold” circles when making your appointment. If gold circles do not appear, that means all appointments are booked.
Consignments are accepted on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Received at the Graustark Street entrance
Up to 15 items accepted.
Each item consigned must be able to be priced at $8 or more with the exception of books and seasonal items, which may be priced lower.
Items must be clean and in good working condition.
No missing or broken/chipped pieces will be accepted.
Charity Guild Shop retains the right to determine pricing but consignors are encouraged to suggest prices, especially on more expensive items.
Charity Guild Shop must sometimes impose limits and restrictions on items, due to lack of space for display. Please refer to the Items Not Accepted page for current information. Call 713-529-0995 or email email@example.com with any questions
After 60 days, any unsold items become the property of Charity Guild Shop.
Form for Household Consignments
- Accepting in September and October:
- Holiday items – Fall, Halloween (Sept only), Thanksgiving (Sept only), and Christmas (cut off date is October 19th)
- New toys, games, and puzzles
- Art – 2 pcs maximum, each piece no more than 33″ wide
- 1 mirror
- Lamps – one or a matching pair
- 10 books – no list required, all books considered one line item
- Not accepting in September and October:
- Wall decor
- Metal wall art
- Note – Picture frames are on our “items not accepted” list
- Accepting 1 set of dishes or china – considered one line item
- Accepting maximum of 24 matching drinking glasses – considered one line item
Space is very limited – we cannot accept any large items that cannot be placed on a shelf.
Seasonal Household Consignment Schedule:
Seasonal and themed household items will only be accepted during these times:
- Valentine’s Day: January
- Rodeo: January – February
- Easter: February – March
- Halloween: September
- Fall: September – October
- Thanksgiving: September
- Christmas: September – October 19th
Household Receiving for the month December: December 1st – December 14th
Charity Guild Shop gratefully accepts donations of acceptable items at the Customer Service desk at anytime.