For Your Information
- All consignments are by appointment only.
- Apparel and Household consigning are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. An itemized list is required for apparel and an itemized list is required for household items, except for books.
- Each Household item consigned must be able to be priced at $8 or more and each Apparel item must be able to be priced at $10 or more. Some children’s and seasonal items may be priced at $4 or more. Books may be priced at $5 or more.
- Please refer to the Items Not Accepted tab for prohibited items
- Items received that do not meet our guidelines will be donated to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Resale Shop
- Consignments are 60/40 split and Estate consignments are 50/50 split. Not tax-deductible.
- Estates – no itemized list is required.
- Items will be marked down 25% of the original price after 30 days and 50% of the original price after 45 days. Items not sold within 60 days will become the property of Charity Guild Shop.
- Consignor checks for merchandise sold during the previous month will be mailed no later than the 15th of the following month unless the amount due the consignor is less than $15. In November checks will be issued to accounts with a balance of $4 or more. In May checks will be issued for the account balance.