For Your Information
- All consignments are by appointment only.
- Apparel and Household consigning are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. An itemized list is required for apparel and an itemized list is required for household items, except for books.
- Each Household item consigned must be able to be priced at $8 or more and each Apparel item must be able to be priced at $10 or more. Some children’s and seasonal items may be priced at $4 or more. Books may be priced at $5 or more.
- Please refer to the Items Not Accepted tab for prohibited items
- Items received that do not meet our guidelines will be donated to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Resale Shop
- Consignments are 60/40 split and Estate consignments are 50/50 split. Not tax-deductible.
- Estates – no itemized list is required.
- Items will be marked down 25% of the original price after 30 days and 50% of the original price after 45 days. Items not sold within 60 days will become the property of Charity Guild Shop.
- Consignor checks for merchandise sold during the previous month will be mailed no later than the 15th of the following month unless the amount due the consignor is less than $15. In November checks will be issued to accounts with a balance of $4 or more. In May checks will be issued for the account balance.
CHECKS NOT CASHED WITHIN ONE YEAR OF DATE OF ISSUE WILL NOT BE HONORED AND THE MONIES WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF CHARITY GUILD.
Apparel Shop Chair
Household Shop Chair
Furniture Shop Chair
Art Department Chair
Please read your contract carefully before signing it.