How it Works
gallery art & large mirror consigning
• Gallery Art is an original signed piece or a print signed and numbered by the artist.
• It may be oil, acrylic, watercolor, pen/ink or photography.
• Large framed mirrors are also accepted.
• All other art and smaller mirrors must be consigned through Household Receiving.
Gallery Art and Large Mirror Consignments:
• All consignments are on Mondays by email appointment only.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
• a detailed list
• the artist’s name, title, size, and edition number (if applicable)
• description of the artwork
• photos, if possible
• your name
• phone number
• There is a maximum of 10 pieces of art and 1 mirror per consignment.
• In addition to a signed contract, a detailed list of all items is required.
• Consigned items must be in good condition.
• Faded art will not be accepted.
• Appraisals, literature, or certificates of authenticity are helpful.
• All pieces must be able to hang in our showroom with either two D rings on the back or secured hanging wire.
• Suggested prices are welcome but not required.
• The Charity Guild reserves the right to determine pricing.