How it Works
FURNITURE & RUG CONSIGNMENTS
All furniture and rug consignments must be pre-approved through the Furniture Department. Consignments are received at the Lovett Boulevard furniture unloading entrance.
Furniture & Rug Consignments:
All consignments are by email appointment only. Drop-ins will not be accepted.
To schedule a consignment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
• a detailed list of items
• pictures and measurements/dimensions
• your name
• phone number
• Once items are pre-approved, no additions or substitutions can be made.
• Consigned items must be clean and in good condition. Items that are broken, stained, soiled, torn, have pet hair or odors, will not be accepted at Receiving.
• Rugs must be vacuumed or dry cleaned.
• Consignors are responsible for delivering, unloading and assembling items, if required.
• In addition to a signed contract, a detailed list of all items must be provided.
• Suggested prices are welcome but not required.
• The Charity Guild reserves the right to determine pricing.