Families of deceased members and others who are experiencing changes that require a significant reduction in possessions are eligible for an Estate Consignment. Estate consigners receive 50% of the selling price of their items.
• All consignments are by appointment only. Drop-ins will not be accepted.
• An itemized list is not required.
• Please refer to ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED for a list of items not eligible for consignment.
• Any item that cannot be priced at $8 for household items or $10 for apparel will be donated to the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
• Furniture must be coordinated through the Furniture Department. Please email email@example.com with pictures and measurements of all pieces you would like to consign with your estate.
Call 713-529-0995 and ask for Peggy in Estates to schedule a consignment.